Power Mirror Lamps

THW

there are many topics, but up underneath the mirror is a simple opaic cover with a tab. need a screw driver, push the tab, pull down the cover, there's the bulb BUT the bulb is the cover. the units are 1 piece and not cheap. you can't just "check" the bulb or replace it.

if you search here, you can find topics about how to covert 0 by cutting open - to a changeable LED bulb. but as is, they are like 40-50 per light/bulb/case unit.

there are many topics, but up underneath the mirror is a simple opaic cover with a tab. need a screw driver, push the tab, pull down the cover, there's the bulb BUT the bulb is the cover. the units are 1 piece and not cheap. you can't just "check" the bulb or replace it.

if you search here, you can find topics about how to covert 0 by cutting open - to a changeable LED bulb. but as is, they are like 40-50 per light/bulb/case unit.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I couldn't find anything searching forums. It refused to come out easily and I the lens ended up breaking off the pod where the bulb is located. The bulb was not burnt out after all. When I pushed the mirror over enough to get the broken piece out, I saw that one wire was disconnected. It clipped back on very firmly, so likely it was this way from the factory (I bought it 6 mos old). A bit of my son's plastic model glue put it back together just fine and it snapped back in. No cost but 20 minutes and a few choice words...