Sirius

I recently purchased an Edge SEL+ with Nav, but no Sirius. I have heard that Sirius can be upgraded into the Nav system via a code (from dealer I think). Does anyone know for sure? Is additional hardware involved? Can this be done if I have already installed Mobile-ease?

If your car came wired with it then it's really easy. You just call up Sirius and tell them your SID number on your head unit. If it's not wired already then it's more complicated because you need to have the antenna installed.

I recently purchased an Edge SEL+ with Nav, but no Sirius. I have heard that Sirius can be upgraded into the Nav system via a code (from dealer I think). Does anyone know for sure? Is additional hardware involved? Can this be done if I have already installed Mobile-ease?

Laytoncorp.. I can't answer your sirius question, but want to ask about your mobile-ease. Did you install this your self ? Is this an easy DIY project? The bluetooth seems like a great idea.

Laytoncorp.. I can't answer your sirius question, but want to ask about your mobile-ease. Did you install this your self ? Is this an easy DIY project? The bluetooth seems like a great idea.

Easy DIY project. Basicly, unplug harness in back of radio, plug-in new harness (must purchase W/ Mobile-ease) between Mobile-ease unit and radio, route controll pad and microphone, Done

If you press the "INFO" button it should be listed in the bottom left corner. I will check mine again at lunch to make sure that that is it.

I checked it out...

Press the MENU button that is on the left side of the system. Then on the screen press the SYSTEM INFO tab which is the right most tab. Then in the bottom left hand corner of the screen will be the SR ESN number.

I really love my Sirius. I've turned my whole family on to it and now I'm paying for 4 units a month! Luckily they get cheaper as you add on to your account. It makes a great gift if any of you are looking for ideas. :party: The funniest part is that my Grandma always wants to ride with me so she can listen to it but won't let me install it in her car because she is convinced she won't be able to run it. "But Grandma, you only listen to NASCAR anyways..." :rolleyes: