My sister might also buy a Edge

I found it listed out all the detail of A/Z plan requesting pin numbers, good for 30 day must be used linked with name

I cant find where I read that on the site

help plz

How would the Costco Deal compare with a Xplan

Costco is $200-300 over dealer invoice, that is how I bought my 2009 SEL, Leather, vistaroof, about 28000 before T,L

only found this...

http://dorianford.dealerconnection.com/AXZPlan/

• 2 weeks later...

bump

can anyone confirm what is a better deal Xplan or Costco deal??

any sources on Xplan if my sister want to get a Edge

XPLAN

Participants can obtain a PIN by logging on to www.fordpartner.com or by calling:

US: 1-877-XPLAN-00 (975-2600)

Canada: 1-877-294-7554

The Partner Recognition team is available to assist you with any program communication needs at xplan@ford.com

Who's Eligible:

Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and their spouses of eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and universities where Ford recruits.

Members, Customers and spouses of selected organizations/associations with close strategic ties to Ford Motor Company.

Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbors Program.

Participation is by invitation only, not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.

Two new products per calendar year may be purchased/leased in total.

A/Z PLAN

Participants can obtain a PIN by logging on to www.axz.ford.com or by calling 1-800-348-7709

Who's Eligible:

All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.

All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.

Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.

Surviving Spouses of employees who died while actively employed and Surviving Spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.

Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.

Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.

All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.

Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:

Spouse

Parents

Spouse's Parents

Sons and Daughters (including in-laws and step-children)

Grandchildren

Brothers and Sisters (including in-laws, half and step)

Same-sex Domestic Partners covered under the health care plan (same as it is defined for health care coverage in the "Salaried Employee Benefit Bulletin #152", dated June 8, 2000.)

Immediate Family Members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (same as it is defined above).

Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.

NOTE: When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.

Four new products per calendar year my be purchased or leased

D PLAN

Participants can obtain a PIN by logging on to www.dplan.ford.com

Who's Eligible:

Blue Oval Certified dealership employees and certain family members.

Dealership employees must be listed in STARS.

Two new products per calendar year may be purchased/leased.

Family members eligible to participate are the same as A/Z-Plan (previously defined). The following family members are eligible to participate:

Spouse

Parents

Spouse's Parents

Sons and Daughters (including in-laws and step-children)

Grandchildren

Brothers and Sisters (including in-laws, half and step)

Same-sex Domestic Partners covered under the health care plan (same as it is defined for health care coverage in the "Salaried Employee Benefit Bulletin #152", dated June 8, 2000.)

Immediate Family Members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (same as it is defined above).

Cross-buying/leasing is allowed. For example, an employee of a Ford dealership may obtain a Lincoln or Mercury product and vice versa.

Vehicles should be purchased/leased from the sponsoring employee's dealership. However, if this is not practical, eligible relatives may purchase/lease their vehicle from any participating Ford or Lincoln Mercury Dealership.

Be care of FDAF fees added on top of the above pricing plans.

You don't need an X-Plan PIN to get X-Plan pricing. Some negotiating will get you the same price.

Edited by MOFSTEEL

bump

can anyone confirm what is a better deal Xplan or Costco deal??

any sources on Xplan if my sister want to get a Edge

EDIT - When I began typing my reply, no none had answered yet. Some of my information may now be repetitive, so you can take whatever is helpful and use it.

Hi Picturepro. :D X-Plan pricing is also known as "Friends and Neighbors Pricing and is approximately $150-$250 above true Factory Invoice Price. So If Costco pricing is within $200-$300 above the true Factory Invoice price, then the pricing would be close to X-Plan..

My "best guesstimate" is that when all is said and done and all Dealer Fees and Charges are included, X-Plan would come in $200-$400 lower. Mainly because X-Plan deals limit the Dealer to a maximum $75 Documentation Fee, and prohibits the Dealer from adding any other "customary" fees and charges. So the prohibited and limited fees are where you will see extra savings, since the X-Plan price itself will probably be about $150-$250 above true Factory Invoice pricing.

As to where she can try to obtain an X-Plan PIN, there are three methods. The first would be to get one from a Ford Employee you/she know or are friends with. If you do not know a Ford Employee, you can ask for one on the Blue Oval Forums here (you must register first): LINK: Blue Oval Forums X-Plan Request Board

The second method would be if she is a qualifying Employee of a Ford Partner Company, she can get instructions on how to get one from her HR Department. She can check to see if her Company qualifies by checking this list: LINK: Ford Partner Companies Keep in mind that this is a third party (Ford Dealer) list, and we do not know how accurate or up to date it is. So it wouldn't hurt for her to also ask her HR Department personally.

The third method would be if she owns Ford stock, she can contact Ford Shareholder Relations and qualify for 2 PINS per year.

Concerning A/Z Plan: A/Z Plan pricing is much lower than Factory Invoice/X-Plan/Costco pricing. However, you need to be an immediate family member of a qualifying Ford Motor Company Employee to receive an A/Z Plan PIN. So if anyone in your family works directly for Ford, ask them if they can register you for an A/Z Plan PIN.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Wish my Grand Father was still alive. Well maybe not he would be 108years old and not happy he passed in 2000

His Father used to sell Ford from their Barn in Batesville In. then in 1930 opened a dealership in Los Angles. That was dealership was distroyed in big LA quake He rebuilt

one near his home is Gardena Calif until he sold it in1969. During the last 10 years of my GrF life he spoke about dinners with Henry Ford and his mothers Fried chicken. back in 1908-1910?

Thank you for the info

Bill

Edited by Picturepro