Extended Waranties

MinnDuc

Does anyone know of a good place to purchase and extended warranty? I am talking about price, I do want to get a factory warranty. I have 25,000 miles on mine so I am not in a dire need. However I would like to purchase one.

Thanks

Hi MinnDuc. :D Here is my recommendation: First, if you have decided that you definitely want an extended warranty ( I will not enter that debate), then most certainly stick with the Ford Factory "ESP Plan" as opposed to third party/aftermarket sellers. It will be a much better contract and ownership experience over the life of your Extended Warranty.

When you are ready to begin price shopping, check the Official Ford ESP website to determine which Plan and plan duration you prefer/need: LINK: Ford ESP Plans There you can find the MSRP price for the Plan you want, for comparison price shopping later.

Next, check online for Ford ESP sellers. If you Google "Ford ESP Plan", you will get a multitude of online sellers. They are all Ford and Lincoln-Mercury Dealers who happen to also sell in volume online.

Here are a few examples:

LINK: Ford ESP Plan1

LINK: Ford ESP Plan2

LINK: Ford ESP Plan3

Once you get a best online price on the Plan you prefer, use that price as leverage to see if you can get a match or better price at your local Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships.

And after you have completed all your Dealership price shopping, pick the Dealership or online seller you feel most comfortable with and sign the contract.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530