WTB: Factory Navigation, Bezel, and Antenna

forbes

Got my OEM Ford antenna from Amazon (came from a Ford dealer), got the Nav unit from Ebay, got the bezel from a wreck at our local salvage yard (no longer there, and no other MKXs there), and the nav unit reprogram from another Ebay vendor. If you need a new bezel, FastPartsNetowrk online sells OEM Ford parts and I think the bezel is listed for about $170. It's not easy or cheap either way you go.

Edited by klc317

I got my nav unit, antenna and bezel off of eBay. I did not have to do any reprogramming. I bought a year correct nav unit.

Mine was also year correct. However due to the fact that our vehicle was not equipped with the high end (in this case) THX sound system, a factory subwoofer, and is equipped with the rear seat entertainment factory roof mounted system that is integrated with the head unit it required some programming. I have an informative lenghty post in the audio section of the forums about my particular install. Hopefully it may come in helpful.

Edited by klc317