BEGINNING OF CUSTOMIZATION OF MY EDGE

SALEENS7

OK..MY EDGE IS GETTING LOWERED TOMORROW BY MY LOCAL FORD DEALER WITH H&R SPRINGS (THEY ARE AN AUTHORIZED SVT DEALER AND ARE OUTSTANDING AT PERFORMANCE MODIFICATIONS). 22" BLACK RHINO "bull" WHEELS ARE ON ORDER.....BODY KIT WILL BE ADDED BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. I WILL POST PHOTOS OF THE TRANSFORMATION AS IT HAPPENS. BELOW IS PHOTO OF MY EDGE ABOUT 5 MIN AFTER I SIGNED AWAY MY LIFE, AND BEFORE IT WENT INTO FORD SERVICE DEPT TO BE LOWERED. ALSO THIS IS THE RIM I AM GOING TO MOUNT...TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!! MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL THOSE LOST AT VA. TECH UNIVERSITY......I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS!!!!!

Saleen,

Ā 

Do you plan on installing the tire pressure monitors on your new 22's?

I ordered another set for the 20's I'm installing so I can use the stock wheels during the winter months. (NY gets alot of salt on the roads)

The stock sensors mount inside the rim with a band strap that goes around the interior rim.

I'll pick up my extra set tomorrow, and I hope that the strap will fit around the upgraded rim.

Saleen,

Ā 

Do you plan on installing the tire pressure monitors on your new 22's?

I ordered another set for the 20's I'm installing so I can use the stock wheels during the winter months. (NY gets alot of salt on the roads)

The stock sensors mount inside the rim with a band strap that goes around the interior rim.

I'll pick up my extra set tomorrow, and I hope that the strap will fit around the upgraded rim.

I was gonna try and use the original straps...i have a feelng they will not fit on the much larger wheels though...we will see.