Anyone with a DEFINITE build/delivery date?

us002840

This topic may have been raised before, but I will ask the question once agian.

Has anyone placed an order for a 2011 MKX and received specific information as to build date and delivery?

I placed my order back on March 29, 2010. Dealer has provided me with a copy of the "Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement", or "DORA", which indicates the order was processed and accepted by Ford/Lincoln on March 29, 2010.

My saleman indicated last week, that the vehicle was being built the week of July 12, 2010, but he did not provide me with a VIN.

Just curious, since I have already extended my lease once for two months and will have to extend the lease again if my new "baby" does nto arrive before August 12, 2010.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Oh, I think I will pay a personal visit to my dealer, this afternoon, and attempt to get a definite answer.

Edited by us002840

This topic may have been raised before, but I will ask the question once agian.

Has anyone placed an order for a 2011 MKX and received specific information as to build date and delivery?

I placed my order back on March 29, 2010. Dealer has provided me with a copy of the "Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement", or "DORA", which indicates the order was processed and accepted by Ford/Lincoln on March 29, 2010.

My saleman indicated last week, that the vehicle was being built the week of July 12, 2010, but he did not provide me with a VIN.

Just curious, since I have already extended my lease once for two months and will have to extend the lease again if my new "baby" does nto arrive before August 12, 2010.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Oh, I think I will pay a personal visit to my dealer, this afternoon, and attempt to get a definite answer.

I cannot help you with the build date but I was curious how the lease extension works. Do the payments stay the same? and is there a certain number of months you can extend to? Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I cannot help you with the build date but I was curious how the lease extension works. Do the payments stay the same? and is there a certain number of months you can extend to? Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

You must contact Ford Credit to make arrangments for a lease extension. So long as you have a vehicle on order, the lease can be extended for an additional two months, at the same prior lease rate.

Sales tax for the two months up-front in Ohio.

You also get an additional amount of extended mileage, based upon your original total miles. Beyond the two month extension, you can obtain additional lease months, so long as you obtain proof from your dealer

that a vehcile is on order.

I suggest you contact Ford Credit and your delaer for additional information.

Edited by us002840

You must contact Ford Credit to make arrangments for a lease extension. So long as you have a vehicle on order, the lease can be extended for an additional two months, at the same prior lease rate.

Sales tax for the two months up-front in Ohio.

You also get an additional amount of extended mileage, based upon your original total miles. Beyond the two month extension, you can obtain additional lease months, so long as you obtain proof from your dealer

that a vehcile is on order.

I suggest you contact Ford Credit and your delaer for additional information.

Thanks so much for the information. Figure I will get a better lease rate come October, November. My lease is up in later half of October