New Carbon Metallic SEL+ AWD

suthrnbelle1812

Greetings from Kannapolis, NC.

Hi guys... I'm Kristin.

New to the forum and wanted to drop in and meet everyone. I'm a proud new owner of an Edge for about 2 and half weeks now. I ABSOLUTELY love it! I traded in my 02 Mustang and thought I was really going to be miserable after that decision but I'm happy with the new vehilce. Although I do miss the "mootang" a bit :)

I have the fully loaded SEL+ AWD with the BAMR. I couldn't pass that up! :hyper:

Here are a few pics of my new ride....

100_1482.jpg

100_1481.jpg

100_1480.jpg

• 1 month later...
:reading: "Way to go" from Minnesota. Nice looking Edge. I ordered a red SEL plus with the bamr and 18" wheels. It will be made on May 31 and I should get it by June 8th. The dealer will keep it for a couple of days to install the auto-start and DVD player in the head rests. Enjoy your Edge!

:reading: "Way to go" from Minnesota. Nice looking Edge. I ordered a red SEL plus with the bamr and 18" wheels. It will be made on May 31 and I should get it by June 8th. The dealer will keep it for a couple of days to install the auto-start and DVD player in the head rests. Enjoy your Edge!

I have seen a few red ones around town... and let me tell ya they look nice! I had thought about it but I was trading in an 02 mustang and it was the pretty much that same color of red. SO I thought I would change it up a bit LOL But the red is DEF a nice choice. Can't wait to see pics when you get it in June!

Welcome aboard! From Pittsburgh, PA. I really like that Carbon Metallic. I would have bought that color instead of Black if my dealer had one on the lot. But it was either Black or Creme Brule'

I wanted the black but again I got talked out of it cause it's hard to keep clean. But what they don't understand is I clean my car religiously so I don't think I would have had too much of a problem. Oh well I am happy with what I got though... It still turns lots of heads :)