20" Chrome Custom Wheels Mounted!

NYEDGE...THAT LOOKS GOOD MAN. I HAVE GOOD NEWS, THEN BAD NEWS. I WAS THE ONE PLANNING ON PUTTING ON 22"s. UPS DELIVERED THEM TODAY......BOLT PATTERN IS 5/114 FOR THE EDGE, AND I KNOW I TOLD THEM THAT...YUP, WRONG BOLT PATTERN SENT...5/115. SOOOOOO...... :angry2: :censored::banghead: THEY AGREED TO TAKE BACK...PROBLEM 2....NO 22"S IN 5/114 FOR UNDER $525 PER WHEEL. :huh::huh: SO GOING YOUR ROUTE..20 INCH WITH 275-45/20. TIRE RACK SAYS 275 WILL NOT FIT A 20X8.5 WHEEL THOUGH.......I AM READY TO GIVE UP....

not true..they make plenty of 5x114.3 in 22's for less the 525... Mine are ordered and are substantially less then that.

Tirerack shows 22" Shelby Torq-Thrust M wheels for the Edge pattern at $302 each. They're pretty nice wheels too, kinda retro but nice. Same wheels I saw on a Shelby Mustang at the dealership.

There's a couple others at $369 each.

Also, a 275 will definitely fit a 20x8.5 wheel.

Besides at least a couple others on the forum I have exactly that on my Edge right now.

No problems whatsoever.

EDIT:

Added a pic. If you zoom in you can see the tire size. 275/45R20

That's a 20x8.5" wheel.

post-1289-1194731021_thumb.jpg

Edited by scoopo

Tirerack shows 22" Shelby Torq-Thrust M wheels for the Edge pattern at $302 each. They're pretty nice wheels too, kinda retro but nice. Same wheels I saw on a Shelby Mustang at the dealership.

There's a couple others at $369 each.

Also, a 275 will definitely fit a 20x8.5 wheel.

Besides at least a couple others on the forum I have exactly that on my Edge right now.

No problems whatsoever.

EDIT:

Added a pic. If you zoom in you can see the tire size. 275/45R20

That's a 20x8.5" wheel.

post-1289-1194731021_thumb.jpg

Echo that. Mine are 275/45/20 with a 20X8.5 wheel. 5X114.3 - Enkei LXM wheels.