iPad location

wilsons66604

though if you have an extra ipad you want to pass on - I would find a use for it. ;) I love them, but having a hard time spending the money on it.

IOh! I still have a use or two for the iPad. Not much of a use to mount it in the Edge though.

I get a lot of use out the Pad. The Mac Book Pro has retired to the desk and pretends to be a desktop server.

we got my Gramps to get one so he could watch baseball games on it - he loves it. Of course my four year old fights him for it too. She is better with it than the rest of us. We definitely are an "i" family... ;)

I am really excited to be able to just hook up the ipods rather than try to find a station that works to transmit too. I am driving a saturn right now that I can't get a station to work with the ipod. Just one more thing about the car to annoy me. I can't wait to get back to driving a Ford.

Take note of the indentation in the center of the dash.

Is that about the size of an iPad? It's not a good viewing angle though.

Does anyone else have an iPad and thought about taking it with you on a road trip?

Where ya going to put it?

I sit mine usually right in front of the gear shifter with it sideways in landscape mode. This gives a big size video playback and it isn't teetering on falling off like when you sit it in front of the radio in the indentation standing up.

You could also buy two jumbo 3m hooks and attach them on either side of the AC controls so that it's higher up and have them cradle it. I did this on my last long road trip. It was the perfect height for casually watching out of the corner of your eye without having to look down at the gear shifter (which takes your eyes further from the road ahead)