Can you set a MyLincolnTouch default startup display?

carfaninpa

I have had my Mediterranean Blue MKX for two days now and have been playing with the settings. I would like to have the MyLincolnTouch screen start with the navigation screen displayed when I start the car, which would be as it was when I turned the car off. The owners manual refers to a "custom user profile" for the system which would be saved with the memory buttons with the seat, mirror, etc. I watched the DVD and it also mentions a custom profile available in the menu area. I cannot find that option or any way to set up a default display. When I start the car, the display shows all four MyTouch areas and I have to select the navigation each time.

I have had my Mediterranean Blue MKX for two days now and have been playing with the settings. I would like to have the MyLincolnTouch screen start with the navigation screen displayed when I start the car, which would be as it was when I turned the car off. The owners manual refers to a "custom user profile" for the system which would be saved with the memory buttons with the seat, mirror, etc. I watched the DVD and it also mentions a custom profile available in the menu area. I cannot find that option or any way to set up a default display. When I start the car, the display shows all four MyTouch areas and I have to select the navigation each time.

If you look at page 4 and 5 of the MyFord MyLincoln Touch manual it shows how to customize the home screen. It offers three options and it does not look like having the navigation screen display is one of them. Click the homescreen button, the house icon on MyTouch. Click it again and the customization choices will show. 1. Is to display your uploaded wallpaper as the default. 2. Is to display the standard 4 corners selection and 3. is to choose your own custom shortcuts. I haven't found anywhere yet to set it to Navigation on startup. It also mentions that everytime the car is started the 4 corners display will show briefly before switching to your choice.

If you look at page 4 and 5 of the MyFord MyLincoln Touch manual it shows how to customize the home screen. It offers three options and it does not look like having the navigation screen display is one of them. Click the homescreen button, the house icon on MyTouch. Click it again and the customization choices will show. 1. Is to display your uploaded wallpaper as the default. 2. Is to display the standard 4 corners selection and 3. is to choose your own custom shortcuts. I haven't found anywhere yet to set it to Navigation on startup. It also mentions that everytime the car is started the 4 corners display will show briefly before switching to your choice.

I uploaded a pic and set it as the wallpaper. I've displayed it with my home button but when I stop/start the car, it goes back to 4 quadrant display.