2011 MyTouch Climate Control

Does anyone else find the climate control cold? If the car is far below the set temp, it will heat up quite fast, but once it reaches the set temp, it blows cool air. Cool enough that even with the temp set just above room temperature, my hands and feet have a chill from driving 30 min.

This seems to be the case even with Auto completely off, but is much more prevalent when you use the "auto" settings. I'm wondering if the temp reading isn't calibrated correctly. I do notice my right 4" dash outside temp and my 8" touch screen temp are usually off by 1 deg C.

Does anyone else find the climate control cold? If the car is far below the set temp, it will heat up quite fast, but once it reaches the set temp, it blows cool air. Cool enough that even with the temp set just above room temperature, my hands and feet have a chill from driving 30 min.

This seems to be the case even with Auto completely off, but is much more prevalent when you use the "auto" settings. I'm wondering if the temp reading isn't calibrated correctly. I do notice my right 4" dash outside temp and my 8" touch screen temp are usually off by 1 deg C.

I have mine set to 70f and it seems to be just right. Some mornings it tends to blow a bit of cooler air right as we pull out of the garage, but it quickly stops.

It is hard to test the validity of the outside temp since every temp sign I go past is different and we can have a range of ten degrees from the "official" temp spot and where I usually am. Seems pretty close though.

I have mine set to 70f and it seems to be just right. Some mornings it tends to blow a bit of cooler air right as we pull out of the garage, but it quickly stops.

It is hard to test the validity of the outside temp since every temp sign I go past is different and we can have a range of ten degrees from the "official" temp spot and where I usually am. Seems pretty close though.

Thanks for the input!

Mine does the same in the morning, but the issue is after it heats up the car, it doesn't seem to maintain the temp correctly, blowing cool air to keep everything circulating. I haven't tested my outside temp with an external source, I think my post may have been confusing. My 8" is different then my 4" display by 1C, in essence, my Edge doesn't match itself. Its only 1C, so I don't really care as long as it is working correctly and keeps me warm.

I'll just wait to see what the general consensus is and if everyone else is fine with it, then it is likely an issue with my system...or with me :wacko: