Right 4 in. Screen Reports

FabulousWu

I would like to know if anyone is having a similiar problem and if they've found solutions...

My right 4 in. screen reports old activity that has already ended.

For example, I used the AV outlet. While in use it reported that it was engaged.

Now I have stopped and started the car several times and it still reports that it is in use! Same thing happens with

the USB cables...says they are in use when I have removed the cables.

I am wondering if I need to take it in or run a Vehicle Health Report.

I would like to know if anyone is having a similiar problem and if they've found solutions...

My right 4 in. screen reports old activity that has already ended.

For example, I used the AV outlet. While in use it reported that it was engaged.

Now I have stopped and started the car several times and it still reports that it is in use! Same thing happens with

the USB cables...says they are in use when I have removed the cables.

I am wondering if I need to take it in or run a Vehicle Health Report.

I noticed this problem also. Since rebooting (fuse 29) a couple of times, it has cleared up.

Wilson did you replace fuse 29 or just take it out and put it back in?

I stood on my head and pulled it out and then just put it back in.

The fuse is located on the left kickpanel and it is pretty tough to get to (for an old over weight guy like me)

The little fuse pulling tool (located in the fuse box cover) is a must

Edited by wilsons66604

• 5 weeks later...

I stood on my head and pulled it out and then just put it back in.

The fuse is located on the left kickpanel and it is pretty tough to get to (for an old over weight guy like me)

The little fuse pulling tool (located in the fuse box cover) is a must

THANK YOU so much for mentioning the fuse pulling tool! I was going to loose it trying to figure out how to pull it. I even tried pulling with tweezers to no avail. These little details are so important, I would have never thought to look!

Worth mentioning also, that I was able to resolve my major issue of not being able to pair my phone. ( I kept getting the password screen to flash for a split second before giving me a "pairing failed" error message.) However, I still have not been able to pull up any of my contacts' images in the phonebook :-/ Anyone else able to pull those up with an iPhone 3G?

THANK YOU so much for mentioning the fuse pulling tool! I was going to loose it trying to figure out how to pull it. I even tried pulling with tweezers to no avail. These little details are so important, I would have never thought to look!

Worth mentioning also, that I was able to resolve my major issue of not being able to pair my phone. ( I kept getting the password screen to flash for a split second before giving me a "pairing failed" error message.) However, I still have not been able to pull up any of my contacts' images in the phonebook :-/ Anyone else able to pull those up with an iPhone 3G?

I'm glad you were able to find and pull the fuse. (I did drop it and the puller behind the kick panel once but I was able to retrieve it)

The contacts photos (and addresses) only show if you have a BlackBerry or a few other lesser known phones. Not supported on iPhones.

I'm glad you were able to find and pull the fuse. (I did drop it and the puller behind the kick panel once but I was able to retrieve it)

The contacts photos (and addresses) only show if you have a BlackBerry or a few other lesser known phones. Not supported on iPhones.

Really? I guess it's a little Windows vs. Apple snub ;) oh well, I guess I can stop concerning myself with it then. Shame though!

Thanks again.