Phonebook address and navigation integration

Ctrl-z

Has anyone been able to get the navigation destination function to successfully read an address for a phonebook entry? Maybe its a problem with not liking my particular phone (BB 9700) but I've tried to use several correct addresses from my phonebook and the navigation always reports something to the effect that I need to check my phonebook entry. I've checked to see that the navigation system can find that exact address when it is entered manually and it is spelled exactly the same as it is on my phone.

Has anyone been able to get the navigation destination function to successfully read an address for a phonebook entry? Maybe its a problem with not liking my particular phone (BB 9700) but I've tried to use several correct addresses from my phonebook and the navigation always reports something to the effect that I need to check my phonebook entry. I've checked to see that the navigation system can find that exact address when it is entered manually and it is spelled exactly the same as it is on my phone.

I looked around on my system and didn't see anyplace that I could select a phone book entry.

I don't even see addresses in my phone book (fed from iPhone)

I looked around on my system and didn't see anyplace that I could select a phone book entry.

I don't even see addresses in my phone book (fed from iPhone)

I haven't found that either - I was trying last night since the kid was at Grandma's so I could play in the car longer. :)

Thank goodness for grandparents.

• 1 year later...

I Can't get the phone book contacts to work with the navigation either. The music indexes over and over even after fixing all the tags with SyncMyitunes. The voice tags for Navigation favorites don't get erased when you do a master reset so you can't get them to work after putting all your favorites back in the system. I've been a loyal Mercury/Ford customer for more than 20 years, I don't think I'd ever consider buying one again, I don't care to be their Beta tester anymore, I've wasted many hours of my time trying to get these things to work reliably. The Sync/My Ford Touch system has so many bugs even after the update that I wish I never bought it. (A $41,740.00 mistake, that's a BIG MISTAKE)