ENCS Edge Buyer

kiakia366

Hi my name is Keya. I am a Soldier stationed in South Korea. I recentely order my new 2011 Edge Sport through a Overseas Cary buying servies (Exchange new cars sales). I wanted a SUV when I arrive home in April, so I did alot of research. I was totally excited :hyper: when I saw they were redoing the Edge. So, I ordered the:

2011 Ford Edge Sport FWD K3A with SPRT

7 year/ 75,00 Mile Major Component Coverage

White Platinum metallic tri-coat

Cargo Accessory Package

Driver Entry Package

Front License Plate Bracket (unfortunately a requirement in Texas)

All weather floor mats

Panoramic Vista Roof

Voice-Activated navigation system

I love this forum, it allows me to do all the prepwork and learn as much as i can about the vechile before i get it.

Edited by kiakia366

Hi my name is Keya. I am a Soldier stationed in South Korea. I recentely order my new 2011 Edge Sport through a Overseas Cary buying servies (Exchange new cars sales). I wanted a SUV when I arrive home in April, so I did alot of research. I was totally excited :hyper: when I saw they were redoing the Edge. So, I ordered the:

2011 Ford Edge Sport FWD K3A with SPRT

7 year/ 75,00 Mile Major Component Coverage

White Platinum metallic tri-coat

Cargo Accessory Package

Driver Entry Package

Front License Plate Bracket (unfortunately a requirement in Texas)

All weather floor mats

Panoramic Vista Roof

Voice-Activated navigation system

I love this forum, it allows me to do all the prepwork and learn as much as i can about the vechile before i get it.

Congrats on your order, welcome to the forum, and thank you for what you do!

Imagine my sanity, I started the purchase this summer also, before they released the official final price and I still have to wait until May before I pick up my vehicle. :wacko:

I did get and updated price:

Total: $ 41,676.50

Rebate: $500

Rebate: $2,500

Down payment: $5,000

Expected amount to be financed: $33,676.50

I am working it down and checking every three months for new discounts!!! :stats:

I am soo excited it received the serial number for my vehicle today! Now only 6 more months to go.

I wish you the best of luck with that! I just ordered a 2011 Edge Sport AWD thru ENCS a few days ago.

My MSRP was $42,862.50 and after all discounts it came out to $39,165.50. I put down $20,000 and should

finish paying it off before the end of my tour :hyper:

I wish you the best of luck with that! I just ordered a 2011 Edge Sport AWD thru ENCS a few days ago.

My MSRP was $42,862.50 and after all discounts it came out to $39,165.50. I put down $20,000 and should

Congrats to you both! Stay safe on your tour. Thanks for what you do.

Don't forget to check back in December for any new discounts. I will keep u updated. With ENCS the earlier u buy the more discounts u qualify for.

Don't forget to check back in December for any new discounts. I will keep u updated. With ENCS the earlier u buy the more discounts u qualify for.

Thank you, I definitely won't forget. I'll in Iraq for a good while so I have

plenty of time to see if I qualify for anymore discounts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...