ORDERED 2011 SPORT EDGE

johnl327

2 weeks ago I ordered 2011 sport edge ingot silver awd .I had bought a 2010 cadillac srx performance model in feb.and had nothing but trouble with it ,it has been at the dealers for various problems for a total of 2 and a half months at different times,it is a very hard riding car and has a rattling noise which the dealer can't find.I took out a edge sport model awd for a test ride for about an hour and it was so much more comfortable and handled much better than the cadillac,so ordered the edge sport.

2 weeks ago I ordered 2011 sport edge ingot silver awd .I had bought a 2010 cadillac srx performance model in feb.and had nothing but trouble with it ,it has been at the dealers for various problems for a total of 2 and a half months at different times,it is a very hard riding car and has a rattling noise which the dealer can't find.I took out a edge sport model awd for a test ride for about an hour and it was so much more comfortable and handled much better than the cadillac,so ordered the edge sport.

I read so many lousy things about the SRX, I did not even drive one. Will they take it back or do you have to trade it and take a hit?

I just picked up my 2011 sport about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Silver FWD. I had a 2010 edge ltd fwd and gave it to my daughter (I wish my dad gave me such a nice car) any way, the 2011 sport runs circles around the 2010. I am still learning the Myford aspects of the car. The ride is smoother and much quieter than 2010. I have people stop and ask me all the time if the rims are factory? They cannot believe it when i tell them yes. I am noticing that my microphone for the voice commands is having trouble picking up my voice...especially while on the phone. Anyone else having this problem? also I miss the quick poi as destinations on the nav that the 2010 offered. This system won't let you do as much while "on the move" (safety first i guess) I also miss the automatic downloading of my cd's onto the hard drive. my 14 year old son had to help me with loading the cd's into i-tunes, then making a folder then transfering onto a usb...ended up working though, but just thought i'd mention it.

i now have 2208 miles on the car already (i am in sales) and no problems what so ever.

well the price i got for edge sport was $40.800.00 plus $1500.00 rebate and the ford dealer is giving me $36000.00 for the srx on a trade I paid $41000.00 for the srx when I bought it also the dealer is putting in the visor with the homelink at no charge so its not too bad ,I got the srx in feb.and used until now ,the edge should be in in 3 to 4 weeks.I got the nav,sunroof,blind spot mirrors,driver ent package,and some other things I got all the options that are available.