Floor Mat..... What Kind to get???

maginter

I would go WeatherTech if I was you. My Edge came with the ford all weather mats, so I haven't brought them for the front yet, but I got the cargo liner. I keep my tools back there and it keeps the carpets looking like new. Also, I have WeatherTech mats in my 09 Flex, the fit like a glove! Worth the money!

I would go WeatherTech if I was you. My Edge came with the ford all weather mats, so I haven't brought them for the front yet, but I got the cargo liner. I keep my tools back there and it keeps the carpets looking like new. Also, I have WeatherTech mats in my 09 Flex, the fit like a glove! Worth the money!

I had WeatherTech in the Buick and really liked them. The only down side is that they don't cover the dead pedal which leave carpet exposed. I know that is nit picken, but If I am going to put a liner in I want it to cver everything. Another thing that I don't like is that WeaterTech has a hole for the mat hook. If you are taking on mud anslush, which I will, it will flow right through..... I am leaning toward the Husky Liners......

Thanks for your comments!

Mark

In my Volvo I attached a rubber mat with velcro to the dead pedal so the area stayed clean. I purchased the Volvo all weather mats because I couldn't purchase the WeatherTechs I wanted.

I too found water from snow went down the out area surrounding the floor tab. I thought if I buy the WeatherTechs for my Edge on order I'll just add some caulking around the hole. I

BTW, just checked the Husky line siner, 2011 Ford Edge now appears under their list of vehicles.

Edited by rwolson

Hi -

We just picked up a 2008 Edge and I want to put floor liners to put in. I have it down to WeatherTech and Husky..... Any preference?

Thanks,

Mark

I haven't bought any yet for my 2011 edge, but for my 2002 durango I bought catch all mats by lund international. I highly recommend them. They are molded to each vehicle. I still have the durango and the carpet underneath the mats looks brand new.