Vista Roof Line

Zippy2011

Hello all. Quick question for you all. The rear of my Vista roof is uneven. If you stand at the rear of my 2011 Limited AWD Edge, the right side of the roof is slightly elevated, about 1/2 inch, above the left side. I have had it looked at by the dealer as well as a sunroof specialty shop. Can you all do me a favor and look at the rear of your Edge and let me know if I am the only one with an uneven roof? Sunroof shop says it is secure and just slightly off with no defect found. Simply cosmetic but it annoys the daylights out of me.

Hello all. Quick question for you all. The rear of my Vista roof is uneven. If you stand at the rear of my 2011 Limited AWD Edge, the right side of the roof is slightly elevated, about 1/2 inch, above the left side. I have had it looked at by the dealer as well as a sunroof specialty shop. Can you all do me a favor and look at the rear of your Edge and let me know if I am the only one with an uneven roof? Sunroof shop says it is secure and just slightly off with no defect found. Simply cosmetic but it annoys the daylights out of me.

You are not alone.

The right side of my BAMR sits higher in the back also.