MyKey question

I read a little in the manual about MyKey and its "safety features"... more like parental control. Anyway, curious about some of the setting you can do with MyKey. Here is my thoughts, I would like to use one set of keys for myself and a different one for my wife. Hoping I can customize some of the options so that when we each get in the car it is set for us individually. For example:

-Custom "Primary" bluetooth cell phone

-Custom Ambient light settings

-Custom Radio presets

-custom "speed warning"

I read a little in the manual about MyKey and its "safety features"... more like parental control. Anyway, curious about some of the setting you can do with MyKey. Here is my thoughts, I would like to use one set of keys for myself and a different one for my wife. Hoping I can customize some of the options so that when we each get in the car it is set for us individually. For example:

-Custom "Primary" bluetooth cell phone

-Custom Ambient light settings

-Custom Radio presets

-custom "speed warning"

What you read in the manual is all you can do for now and it only applies to one key that you designate MyKey. What you want was hinted at for My Ford Touch but isn't yet available or advertised. I expect to see it within the next 2 years or so although it may only be available on the MKX as a Lincoln feature.

Edited by akirby