navigation

barfuzz

Did you get the SD card with the maps on it? If you did, the verbal instructions only work if you have enterred a destination. Mine worked as soon as the SD card was inserted.

I have the SD card in so took it out and put back in....still no voice. I guess I will take it back to the dealer to see what they say. Will let people know the results. Thanks.

I have the SD card in so took it out and put back in....still no voice. I guess I will take it back to the dealer to see what they say. Will let people know the results. Thanks.

Good luck my Nav (inc. maps) haven't ever worked and I did get the Nav System with the SD card...getting frustrated!!

FYI Went back to the dealer today and they worked all afternoon on the problem and resolved nothing. They need a "patch" for the nav system but Ford doesnt have one yet....however the system works , just with no voice. Also cant seem to get the WI-FI to work. I think they need a computer geek at the dealership too. Will post results as they happen.