EDGE ordered

RCEdge

Ford is currently scheduling production for the week of June 18. You should be good for July delivery, assuming your dealership has allocation for June production and you did not order the BAMR - that can slow down the order submission to scheduling. :shades:

I had the copper for two weeks as a service loaner - got lots of attention and hard to lose in a parking lot. Good choice. :happy feet:

Ford is currently scheduling production for the week of June 18. You should be good for July delivery, assuming your dealership has allocation for June production and you did not order the BAMR - that can slow down the order submission to scheduling. :shades:

I had the copper for two weeks as a service loaner - got lots of attention and hard to lose in a parking lot. Good choice. :happy feet:

Thanks for the info...I didn't order the BAMR or the NAV, so I should be in good shape. Had to get the rear entertainment system for the kiddos :poke: