2011 Silver Sport

Tina

I bought a 2011 Silver Sport last weekend! Whoo Hoo! Merry Xmas to me :) No time to go out and have fun in it due to work and rain, but I have the next 2 weeks off and will be taking a mini vacation and taking it on a road trip. Look forward to having the time to read the manual and learning more about my new baby and getting used to driving a much bigger car than I normally do (previous car is VW Bug!).......No issues with MFT, all the features I have used so far are working like they should and I love it.

Look forward to learning more on this board :)

Tina

Thank you black11 and richy:). I am loving this ride very much. She is so gorgeous and smooth riding :). However i did have to pull the fuse when voice command on steering wheel and voice on the nav stopped working :(. But it fixed the problem and it's working again. Thanks to this forum or I wouldn't have known what to do :). I do have a question about using the phone with the steering wheel control. When I press the phone button the only choice I have is to redial last number? Is that normal? I can still use voice command and that works fine. Thanks all..... Tina