blackjackdelta

Hi, I am a newbie and so far I have learned a lot about the edge's positives and negatives. Wife wants a 2011 Limited with a 302A package and 20" rims. The single thing I can not put a finger on is does it have an outside temperature sensor with cabin reading. Really not my kind of a vehicle but want to make her happy.

Jack

Hi, I am a newbie and so far I have learned a lot about the edge's positives and negatives. Wife wants a 2011 Limited with a 302A package and 20" rims. The single thing I can not put a finger on is does it have an outside temperature sensor with cabin reading. Really not my kind of a vehicle but want to make her happy.

Jack

My 11 SEL has that temp sensor and reading. I think I have the 202A package.

Welcome aboard! And congrats on the new ride! search around the forum because I seem to remember reading how to activate the temp reading quickly.

Thanks, have not done the purchase yet. Where I live there is only one dealer and what they get in sell in a couple of days. Looks like I am going to have to make the drive to Seattle once the winter settles down. I hate it where there is no competition.

Jack