New 2011 Owner

HS2020

Hello my name is Jimmy and my wife and I bought a 2011 Edge SE on 31 Dec 2010. We traded off our HHR Special Edition that was 2 years old and was in the shop more times than I can count. Glad to have nothing but a Ford family back at my house again. Grew up with owning nothing but Fords without any issues. So I know our new Edge will give me the same great satisfaction. Ours is the Kona Blue Color. Ford did a great job on these and the best part is that my wife is very happy with it and that is all that matters.

Happy New Year ! And Welcome to the Edge Family. I too have always owned a Ford and most likely always will. The Edge is so cool and does so many things its like driving a video game. Do you have the adaptive cruise control? That is neat as well. I can't keep my hands off the car. I bought it for my wife but I want to drive it all the time. Still no snow in OK. :(

Happy New Year ! And Welcome to the Edge Family. I too have always owned a Ford and most likely always will. The Edge is so cool and does so many things its like driving a video game. Do you have the adaptive cruise control? That is neat as well. I can't keep my hands off the car. I bought it for my wife but I want to drive it all the time. Still no snow in OK. :(

Come to Alaska - plenty of snow to play in... should be getting more by the end of the week.

Welcome to the group HS2020

Hello my name is Jimmy and my wife and I bought a 2011 Edge SE on 31 Dec 2010. We traded off our HHR Special Edition that was 2 years old and was in the shop more times than I can count. Glad to have nothing but a Ford family back at my house again. Grew up with owning nothing but Fords without any issues. So I know our new Edge will give me the same great satisfaction. Ours is the Kona Blue Color. Ford did a great job on these and the best part is that my wife is very happy with it and that is all that matters.

I too am a new Edge owner, my name is Llana, we purchased this vehicle after trading in my Ford F150 king Ranch, will miss it terribly, but I was involved in a accident in the winter and I am so nervous about driving the truck in the winter...So being a ford lover, we found a 2011 Limited Edge AWD, most of the bells and whistles, (now I just need to learn how to use them all!) I absolutely love it. The down side is that is not as roomy as the truck, but it is something that I will have to get use to! Handles like a dream in the snow andon the ice. It has the 20" wheels. I can't wait to take it on a long drive. I enjoy reading all the posts. All tips, comments and suggestions are more than welcomed.