new SEL / 11 owner

Flad

Just wanted to mention I'm a new Edge owner Tuxedo White ext with the stone leather interior.

Luv the MFT, I replaced my high mile mountaineer. 3 days 300 miles..... best Ford i've owned.

Congrats on your purchase! I just became an owner of a Silver Metalic w/ black leather interior AWD SEL (202a). I was looking at Limited models at first, but then decided to go with a loaded SEL model instead. I would have liked to have a Sony Audio system w/HD radio and memory seats, but in retrospect i think i made a right decision and saved some $$$. I also didn't like the look of stock rims on LTD, i think SEL set is better looking and reminds me of BMW's X5 snowflake style rims :)

Congrats on your purchase! I just became an owner of a Silver Metalic w/ black leather interior AWD SEL (202a). I was looking at Limited models at first, but then decided to go with a loaded SEL model instead. I would have liked to have a Sony Audio system w/HD radio and memory seats, but in retrospect i think i made a right decision and saved some $$$. I also didn't like the look of stock rims on LTD, i think SEL set is better looking and reminds me of BMW's X5 snowflake style rims :)

I would of liked to splurge on the limited also. just couldn't spend 10 k more.

is the HD and sony upgrade a LTD option only. how many watts in the SEL MFT system, mind you it does sound pretty good

I would of liked to splurge on the limited also. just couldn't spend 10 k more.

is the HD and sony upgrade a LTD option only. how many watts in the SEL MFT system, mind you it does sound pretty good

Sony Audio System w/HD radio is available exclusively on LTD/Sports models. I'm not sure how many watts either system packs. However, Sony System looks very sharp in piano black, would have love to have it as option on my SEL.

• 1 month later...

Sony Audio System w/HD radio is available exclusively on LTD/Sports models. I'm not sure how many watts either system packs. However, Sony System looks very sharp in piano black, would have love to have it as option on my SEL.

The 12 speaker sony system is 390 Watts if I recall. It was buried in some manual or marketing document. I have no idea what the breakdown of each speaker/sub is..

M.

• 2 weeks later...