custom molded cargo liner

SALEENS7

AUTOANYTHING.COM HAS CUSTOM MOLDED REAR CARGO LINERS FOR THE FORD EDGE NOW....IN 3 COLOR CHOICES....PRICES ARE $121.00 I BELIEVE. SEE ATTACHED PHOTO.

This looks like a good cargo liner for the Edge. I went the cheaper route and ordered one from Ford, which I just received today. It's got "Edge" molded into it. It's only available in black, I believe, so it may not work for interior colors other than the black we have in our SEL+.

AUTOANYTHING.COM HAS CUSTOM MOLDED REAR CARGO LINERS FOR THE FORD EDGE NOW....IN 3 COLOR CHOICES....PRICES ARE $121.00 I BELIEVE. SEE ATTACHED PHOTO.

Anyone know how this compares to a Husky Liner brand cargo liner? We've had Husky Liner Floor and cargo liners in our past 4 vehicles (F-250, Montero Sport, Ranger and Bronco II) and have been more than happy with them. Seems like the Husky Liner Cargo Liner is ~$50 less too.

Husky Liners

Bryce

Edited by Bryce

Nice find! I like the way the edge around the matt is raised. Looks like 1.5".

I also like the lip going around the edge of the liner....My only question is I wonder if all their liners incorporate this design because the vehicle in the photo is definitely not the rear quarter of a Ford Edge. :reading:

Anyone know how this compares to a Husky Liner brand cargo liner? We've had Husky Liner Floor and cargo liners in our past 4 vehicles (F-250, Montero Sport, Ranger and Bronco II) and have been more than happy with them. Seems like the Husky Liner Cargo Liner is ~$50 less too.

Husky Liners

Bryce

According to this link it is a HUSKY LINER brand and is on sale for $78.00.

http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-liners/64A1467A0A0.aspx

I also like the lip going around the edge of the liner....My only question is I wonder if all their liners incorporate this design because the vehicle in the photo is definitely not the rear quarter of a Ford Edge. :reading:

When i posted the cargo liner company i tried to get a photo they had on their website that resembled the edge....i was able to configure my vehicle (07 edge) on their website and a list of their cargo liners came out for the edge specifically.

Edited by SALEENS7

According to this link it is a HUSKY LINER brand and is on sale for $78.00.

http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-liners/64A1467A0A0.aspx

I ordered a complete set this afternoon and they are on their way. $214 for the 2 fronts, back seat and cargo liners. THis is my 5th vehicle with these in them All but my Bronco II (it was well used when I got it) look(ed) like they have new carpets when you pull these out to clean them.

I'll try to get some pictures when they come in.

Bryce