Well We Ordered One

blankster

After 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees, My wife thinks the 2011 is too large and too fuel hungry. So it looks like we are going to replace our 2007 Grand Cherokee Overland (which she drives) with a 2011 Ford Edge LTD in Bordeaux red with the stone interior. Color combo seems to be hard to find so we ordered one. Options are the 302A package which has the adaptive cruise and the collision avoidance HIDs etc. We also ordered the 20" wheels. I figure since I bought Ford stock a couple of years ago, I might as well buy a Ford vehicle. This will be the first Ford product since a 1996 Sable which was a disaster.

As a Ford stockholder (over 6 months and 100 shares or more) you would be eligible for X-Plan - in case you didn't know that yet.

Last I heard, 20" wheels were a controlled commodity. Does the dealership have current allocation for them? If not, you may have a long wait for scheduling.

Good luck.

As a Ford stockholder (over 6 months and 100 shares or more) you would be eligible for X-Plan - in case you didn't know that yet.

Last I heard, 20" wheels were a controlled commodity. Does the dealership have current allocation for them? If not, you may have a long wait for scheduling.

Good luck.

I just looked for info on the X-plan. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll get in touch with investor relations tomorrow. Do dealers have to take the deal?

Edited by blankster

Plan sales are optional for the dealers. Some will refuse the sale if you did not divulge that it was a Plan purchase up front. If they over valued your trade assuming you were buying retail, they would have the right to revalue the trade/deal if you came up later with a PIN.

Edited by Grey