HELP-2011 center console removal

I am trying to install seat heaters in the vehicle and need to get inside the console to run the wires and install the switches. I have done this on a few vehicles, but this center console is a little bit more difficult to remove than an escape or toyota

Here are instructions for installing ambient lighting. They may help with tearing your console apart.

Install Ambient Lighting.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a set of Peak Universal 11" x 19" Carbon Fiber Dual Temp Seat Heater kits online. I installed the switches on the top of the center console just behind the shifter. I drilled the holes using a forstner bit for perfect circles. I can take photos if interested.......

It took about 4 hours to install both front seats. They work great and get hot faster than my other vehicles stock units.

What did you buy to do that?

Where is the switch?

I bought a set of Peak Universal 11" x 19" Carbon Fiber Dual Temp Seat Heater kits online. I installed the switches on the top of the center console just behind the shifter. I drilled the holes using a forstner bit for perfect circles. I can take photos if interested.......

It took about 4 hours to install both front seats. They work great and get hot faster than my other vehicles stock units.

Can you post some pics. Thanks

• 8 months later...