Bluetooth and ipod touch's

I have a blackberry torch setup with bluetooth as my default phone in the Edge. I also have 3 ipod touchs setup via bluetooth. The problem I am having is that since the Blackberry is the default it will always connect when I start the car, but the ipods don't seem too. I can go back into the ipods and tell them to connect and they will, and they show up under the bluetooth listings for all my bluetooth devices, but they don't show up like the blackberry does on the media screen as a source you can pick. When you first add them they do and they work fine but after you turn the car off and start it again they don't show up in the media screen. If I want to use them again I have to delete them and add them again from the list of bluetooth devices. Anyone know of the proper way to have these available all the time without having to keep dropping and adding them when I restart the car ?

Thanks

I have a blackberry torch setup with bluetooth as my default phone in the Edge. I also have 3 ipod touchs setup via bluetooth. The problem I am having is that since the Blackberry is the default it will always connect when I start the car, but the ipods don't seem too. I can go back into the ipods and tell them to connect and they will, and they show up under the bluetooth listings for all my bluetooth devices, but they don't show up like the blackberry does on the media screen as a source you can pick. When you first add them they do and they work fine but after you turn the car off and start it again they don't show up in the media screen. If I want to use them again I have to delete them and add them again from the list of bluetooth devices. Anyone know of the proper way to have these available all the time without having to keep dropping and adding them when I restart the car ?

Thanks

You don't have to drop and re-add them once they're paired. Sync only supports one connected bluetooth device at a time. If your blackberry is connected and you want to use a different device you have to go to the bluetooth screen, select the new device and select Connect (might be slightly different on the MFT equipped 2011s).

I have to do this with my phone and my wife's phone when I leave the house in her Edge. Her iphone connects automatically and then I have to go into the menu and connect my iphone manually.

You don't have to drop and re-add them once they're paired. Sync only supports one connected bluetooth device at a time. If your blackberry is connected and you want to use a different device you have to go to the bluetooth screen, select the new device and select Connect (might be slightly different on the MFT equipped 2011s).

I have to do this with my phone and my wife's phone when I leave the house in her Edge. Her iphone connects automatically and then I have to go into the menu and connect my iphone manually.

Actually I tried this but the connect button for the ipod's are greyed out so you can't actually press connect for them. Maybe I have to press disconnect on the blackberry phone first and then maybe the connect on the ipods won't be greyed out and I can connect one of them. If this is how it works they should change it to allow one bluetooth device to be used for the phone and another used for something else like media and allow both to be connected at the same time :)

Actually I tried this but the connect button for the ipod's are greyed out so you can't actually press connect for them. Maybe I have to press disconnect on the blackberry phone first and then maybe the connect on the ipods won't be greyed out and I can connect one of them. If this is how it works they should change it to allow one bluetooth device to be used for the phone and another used for something else like media and allow both to be connected at the same time :)

You can't pair or connect different devices while you're moving (over 20 mph I think). Try it with the vehicle stopped.