Picking Up My New Edge Sport on Wednesday

cptampa

After a lot of research on this forum, I'm getting the 2011 Edge Sport in Tuxedo Black with the vision package, Bliss system, driver's entry, panoramic roof and the nav system. I also ordered the all weather interior mats. Are there any other options/add-ons worth considering?

I appreciate your thoughts and input!

Congrats on your purchase. I also have those options. The mats are okay but I've replaced them to hold more snow in them as they are pretty shallow. My Sport came with the illuminated floor plate Logo on the bottom of the front doors which isn't really necessary. I've read on this forum about people wanting to add HID lamps but I find the headlights adequate and bright enough to begin with. If your driver's entry package has the remote start feature you will love that. It's great to start the vehicle early on a cold/hot day. Good luck!

After a lot of research on this forum, I'm getting the 2011 Edge Sport in Tuxedo Black with the vision package, Bliss system, driver's entry, panoramic roof and the nav system. I also ordered the all weather interior mats. Are there any other options/add-ons worth considering?

I appreciate your thoughts and input!

Do you mind me asking what you paid for your Edge with all these options?

I am in the market too and am trying to see what others paid for their Edge's

Do you mind me asking what you paid for your Edge with all these options?

I am in the market too and am trying to see what others paid for their Edge's

With the $2500 in incentives, I am paying just over $35K. (MSRP is $40,675.) This is before tax, tag and dealer fee, but includes the $775 destination and delivery.

Most dealers in my area are not budging much on price because the Edges are selling so fast. I checked with 2-3 dealers in the area before deciding on the one I am buying from. My dealer found the Edge Sport with the options I wanted about 75 miles away.

Good luck!

With the $2500 in incentives, I am paying just over $35K. (MSRP is $40,675.) This is before tax, tag and dealer fee, but includes the $775 destination and delivery.

Most dealers in my area are not budging much on price because the Edges are selling so fast. I checked with 2-3 dealers in the area before deciding on the one I am buying from. My dealer found the Edge Sport with the options I wanted about 75 miles away.

Good luck!

I did not realize there were that big of incentives going on now.

I did not realize there were that big of incentives going on now.

This is on the Ford website for my zip code.

Cash Purchase Offers Cash Purchase Offers

$500

Retail Customer Cash 2

AND

$1000

Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash 3

AND

$1000

Promotional Retail Bonus Customer Cash 4

OR:

Finance Purchase Offers

$1000