Cargo security shade for MKX 2011

DEN

I hate to tell you this but that is indeed the factory cargo cover. The design has been the same, I had this as a factory accessory on my 2008 Edge. I was expecting a soft retractable type of cargo cover like those used on so many other vehicles. I understand your disappointment and dismay as do so many other MKX and Edge owners. The 3 large rubber bands that attach to he rear headrests and then the little clear plastic retainers near the tailgate to keep the whole thing aloft. I thought it was a joke. They say that the reason that a retractable or any other better type of cargo cover cannot be made is because the rear seats have a reclining feature that prevents this. I have never seen an after market version either. In the end, I just folded mine up and put in a closet. Needless to say I did not order it on my 2011 Edge. Though this looks somewhat good in the limited view picture proveded, in reality it is a huge disappointment. Good luck with your new Lincoln.

I hate to tell you this but that is indeed the factory cargo cover. The design has been the same, I had this as a factory accessory on my 2008 Edge. I was expecting a soft retractable type of cargo cover like those used on so many other vehicles. I understand your disappointment and dismay as do so many other MKX and Edge owners. The 3 large rubber bands that attach to he rear headrests and then the little clear plastic retainers near the tailgate to keep the whole thing aloft. I thought it was a joke. They say that the reason that a retractable or any other better type of cargo cover cannot be made is because the rear seats have a reclining feature that prevents this. I have never seen an after market version either. In the end, I just folded mine up and put in a closet. Needless to say I did not order it on my 2011 Edge. Though this looks somewhat good in the limited view picture proveded, in reality it is a huge disappointment. Good luck with your new Lincoln.

Strange, but there is another shade model on Lincoln site

post-14256-032405500 1298822731_thumb.jpg