Love my New Ride!

spin1966

Well after months of research and searching for the right vehicle, I finally got my 2011 Edge Limited yesterday! Bordeaux Red Reserve with Lt. Stone Interior. Love it!!!! I was a little worried about going with the 20" tires because I heard it was a rougher ride than the 18", but it's as smooth as can be. It's a lot of technology to absorb, but I've had a lot of fun experimenting with everything. I think the back up camera and the ambient lighting are my favorite things so far (I've chosen purple). Just want to say thank you to everyone on this site, you made my decision a lot easier!post-11877-020598000 1298842702_thumb.jpg

the 20" tires last alot longer, youll be much happier with the 20" wheels. I had them on my 2008 limited and now on my 2011 limited. Welcome to the Edge family.

I have the same one on order AWD Limited Bordeaux red and Black with Sienna interior. If I knew the 20" tires would last longer, I would have ordered the 20" tires options. Well, kind of too late now. :(