2011 Ford Edge Sport Video Review

blitz118

Very positive review. He didn't mention much about the MyFordTouch or voice commands though as well as some of the optional features such as Blis, Driver's Entry Package, etc.

Having just sat in many cars at the auto show, I do think the front dash features and radio look very high end (as he mentioned about the Sony system).

Very positive review. He didn't mention much about the MyFordTouch or voice commands though as well as some of the optional features such as Blis, Driver's Entry Package, etc.

Having just sat in many cars at the auto show, I do think the front dash features and radio look very high end (as he mentioned about the Sony system).

Yes, it's very positive review, but he made a mistake with the hp. He said it has 337hp, but it comes with 305hp. I also agree with you about the dash that it looks very good. Not many cars can compete with the interior and exterior looks of the sport in its class. I also love the live in drive feature of the paddle shifter as it makes car more fun to drive. I also love that I don't see many sports on the road like you do some other brands.