Finger prints on Nav screen.

I would suggest some Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol on a mf. That should clean any residue on there from previous chemicals. If the screen does not look cloudy or otherwise altered, I really doubt that the prints are there permanently. Let me know if the IRA works.

• 4 weeks later...

I would suggest some Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol on a mf. That should clean any residue on there from previous chemicals. If the screen does not look cloudy or otherwise altered, I really doubt that the prints are there permanently. Let me know if the IRA works.

I was very frustrated with the finger print issue also and found a good solution in a screen protector from Patronus. It greatly reduced the finger prints, and cut some of the glare too. Take your time applying the sheild to the screen so you don't get bubbles.

I was very frustrated with the finger print issue also and found a good solution in a screen protector from Patronus. It greatly reduced the finger prints, and cut some of the glare too. Take your time applying the sheild to the screen so you don't get bubbles.

I have a Realook (www.realook.us - currently down, best to goto Amazon) screen protector for my MyTouch 4G and it is the best thing I've found. Great adhesive and amazing clarity. I think it even improved some of my clarity in sunlight.

I messed up on the installation due to instructions that weren't the clearest. But, the cool thing was, I just washed it with water (crazy huh?) and applied it to the phone while a bit wet.Then, I squeegeed the water and bubbles out (kind of like how a clear bra is put on).

It's been perfect since. It has one giant scratch in it, but I'm sure that would be on my actual digitizer/screen if not for the protector. I can't find one for the Edge yet, but they might have one for another vehicle that fits the Edge.

Just another option and my 2 cents.

Just got one from Nushield, these screen protectors are great!!!!!!!!!!!