X-Plan Pin Number

kgregosky

Hello everyone,

I am a new Ford Edge leasee and I need an X-Plan Pin Unmber for my lease. I really love my Edge and I don't want to give it back now. If someone could please help me out here I would be extremely gratefull for the help.

Thank you in advance,

Kristina G.

Hello everyone,

I am a new Ford Edge leasee and I need an X-Plan Pin Unmber for my lease. I really love my Edge and I don't want to give it back now. If someone could please help me out here I would be extremely gratefull for the help.

Thank you in advance,

Kristina G.

Hi Kristina - very few Ford employees here to issue X plan pins. Try blueovalforums.com -> Employee section.

Years ago, X-Plan PIN's were limited to executives of supplier companies. They required a sign-off from a regional or division manager. Over time, they became more available and today, employees, retirees and employees of supplier/affiliate companies have access to X-Plans. There is a risk to an employee or retiree giving a PIN to someone they don't know well since misuse of the PIN can void the giver's plan privileges. If you find someone willing to give you a PIN, don't mess them up by violating the plan rules.

In this case, it sounds like they are buing a vehicle off lease - not eligible for X-Plan. Only for new vehicles.

Edited by Grey