Sirius reception

Is anyone experiencing reception issues with their Sirius radio? I find my Sirius radio reception is "skipping or jumps" by a fraction of a second. It appears to happen on all channels I listen to and it happens randomly at anytime of the day. In the course of an hour it can occur somewhere between 2 to +10 times. The general quality of sound is OK except for this issue. I've tried not connecting my phone to see if that was interfering but it makes no difference. I have had other vehicles with Sirius and this has never occurred. All other entertainment functions work properly.

I gave mine up but when I was using it I found that a lot of things interfere with the signal. Pulling into the garage, driving thru trees, tall buildings, the ozone being too thick that day and birds overhead (just kidding). Very tempermental in my opinion. I bought an ipod and spend the money downloading music instead.

I gave mine up but when I was using it I found that a lot of things interfere with the signal. Pulling into the garage, driving thru trees, tall buildings, the ozone being too thick that day and birds overhead (just kidding). Very tempermental in my opinion. I bought an ipod and spend the money downloading music instead.

Ā 

I have found mine to be a bit spotty too, but I also had a Sirius radio in my previous car, that was aftermarket, with an aftermarket antenna, and it did the same thing. This leads me to believe it isn't the car, but Sirius. Quite honestly I do not notice it that much to have it annoy me...the wind noise from the mirrors however, now that is annoying.

I have found mine to be a bit spotty too, but I also had a Sirius radio in my previous car, that was aftermarket, with an aftermarket antenna, and it did the same thing. This leads me to believe it isn't the car, but Sirius. Quite honestly I do not notice it that much to have it annoy me...the wind noise from the mirrors however, now that is annoying.

Ā 

Ā 

I got the very first XM radio and had it installed in my vehicle and used it inside and had reception issues at times. I think it is just how it is with satellite radio.