X plan price check

Hi

Ordered New 2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD, have X-plan but because the dealer doesn't have any of these in stock had to order from factory.

Because of factory order , no invoice to show me x-plan pricing

These are the numbers I got back.

Anyone know if this looks accurate?

MRSP $49,199.00 Canadian ( Includes D&D)

X-plan - $46,717 Cdn

X-plan savings $2,482 Cdn

All before taxes and document fees etc.

K4A- Body

K4A0 - Edge AWD Sport 215A

2011 Model year

UG- White Platinum

H- Leather with silver inserts

W- Charcoal Black

64K - 22" Wheels

99K- 3.7 Engine

44J- Automatic

TB6- Tires

471- Cargo package

60T- Canadian touring package

17V- Vision Package

153- Front license

51E- Driver entry package

693- partial gas fill

Edited by tmbubell

Hi tmbubell. :D Here is what I always recommend: When the Dealer inputs the order (even for an order that is canceled), they can print up the VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation). Asking the Dealer to provide you a copy of that VOC with the X-Plan listed is the correct way to get an X-Plan price on a Factory ordered vehicle

On that VOC is listed the vehicle colors and base trim along with the MSRP and Invoice pricing of the base vehicle, all optional equipment, Delivery Charges, FDAF etc.

Also listed on the VOC is the X-Plan price (before any available Incentives are deducted). If the Dealer tells you they can not provide a copy of the VOC with the X-Plan price listed, I would be wary of anything else they tell you. .

Let us know how you make out.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Hi tmbubell. :D Here is what I always recommend: When the Dealer inputs the order (even for an order that is canceled), they can print up the VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation). Asking the Dealer to provide you a copy of that VOC with the X-Plan listed is the correct way to get an X-Plan price on a Factory ordered vehicle

On that VOC is listed the vehicle colors and base trim along with the MSRP and Invoice pricing of the base vehicle, all optional equipment, Delivery Charges, FDAF etc.

Also listed on the VOC is the X-Plan price (before any available Incentives are deducted). If the Dealer tells you they can not provide a copy of the VOC with the X-Plan price listed, I would be wary of anything else they tell you. .

Let us know how you make out.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Thanks for the info, I'll check into this

• 1 month later...

What did you find out? I am in the same boat. Sure the dealer isnt scewing me over but want to make sure too

Picked up the car today :rockon:

Picked up somemore money today also. Asked to see the invoice

Was Told XPLAN Was $ 46, 717

Xplan when I asked to see the invoice from my factory build $ 46,361.12

Plus I showed them the Ford partner plan legal info were it says no document fees can be added ( $499 savings)

Saved additional $844 today :happy feet:

Picked up the car today :rockon:

Picked up somemore money today also. Asked to see the invoice

Was Told XPLAN Was $ 46, 717

Xplan when I asked to see the invoice from my factory build $ 46,361.12

Plus I showed them the Ford partner plan legal info were it says no document fees can be added ( $499 savings)

Saved additional $844 today :happy feet:

Thats interesting. I figure my number is off by some as well. Will have to check when it arrives.

Edited by 20Edge11

Thats interesting. I figure my number is off by some as well. Will have to check when it arrives.

Some other fees that came up though:

$30.50 registration fee

$199 Lien fee

$695 Financing fee ( says its for them to do all the paperwork )

$924.50 - Total

Also Note: $ 1000 Costco rebate is mailed out to you by Costco 3-4 weeks later- ( My Dealer wouldn't take it off as downpayment, said too many people were using expired Costco cards and then they were not able to get the money back)