Takeoff MKX 18s & Michelins.

Chris95GT

I have for sale, a like brand new set of take off 18 inch MKX wheels and Michelin Latitude Tour HP P245/60R18 tires. These tires had less then 50 miles on them when the wheels and tires were taken off the vehicle to put on bigger aftermarket rims and tires, they are practically brand new. They came off of the vehicle while it was still on the lot. I'm willing to sell them complete (with wheels, tires, center caps, and sensors), or separately (wheels, caps, and sensors as one package, or tires seperate) I bought these to use the tires on my truck, but I ended up going with a different size/tire. They've been kept inside and clean and are in absolutely perfect shape. I don't have a tread depth gauge, but I measured them with a set of calipers and they have 8.2mm of depth on them, which would be roughly 10/32nds.

I'm located in Wichita, KS, and although I do not have any desire to ship them yet, if someone was relatively close (figure I drive a hundred miles max or so?) and with a paypal deposit to cover my gas, I could possibly meet them halfway within reason. I have them listed as tires only locally on craigslist for $450obo, part of that $450 is because I'd have to pay to have them dismounted from the wheels and risk scratching them, therefore I'd prefer to sell them complete, and I'd be happy with $600 in my hand for the entire package.

IMG_20110414_184455.jpg

IMG_20110414_184429.jpg

IMG_20110414_184440.jpg

IMG_20110414_184601.jpg

I didn't notice until I started this thread, that these wheels are so new they hadn't had the sticky residue cleaned off of them from the protective plastic that was on them while they were on the transport, so I went ahead and cleaned the wheel and took a couple more pictures of it to show that it's not damaged at all (as the picture kinda makes it look like)

Before:

IMG_20110414_184701.jpg

After:

IMG_20110414_215029.jpg

IMG_20110414_215058.jpg

Note: I've only taken pictures of one wheel/tire total, the others are in the exact same perfect shape, and if someone from here is genuinely interested, I would be more then willing to take pictures of the other 3 to verify their condition.

Any offers or questions, feel free to ask. I'll watch this thread, but fastest response would probably be to shoot me a text message, at (316) 371-3166

Edited by Chris95GT

• 1 month later...