New to the forum

BFT

About three years ago, I bought a new 2007 Edge. The wife's been driving up until recently, now I use it for driving to work. It's got about 70k on it, seems to be an ok vehicle, but I'm not 100% convinced I'd buy another one just yet. We had the heater core replaced by recall about a year ago, had to put a new battery in it this past winter, and put new tires on it back in October. The stock ContiTracs were really noisy from day one, but I just waited until they were worn out.

Last winter, we had a fit with the taillight bulbs blowing out and melting sockets. But from what I heard that was a common problem. Back in November, a kid in a Jeep Liberty backed into it and we had to replace the back hatch. A friend owns a bodyshop and did the work for us, with a hatch from an '08. That's the one with the recessed door pull. But the wiper arm is now broke, and I'm having a hard time locating a replacement. Anyone have any leads on one?

About three years ago, I bought a new 2007 Edge. The wife's been driving up until recently, now I use it for driving to work. It's got about 70k on it, seems to be an ok vehicle, but I'm not 100% convinced I'd buy another one just yet. We had the heater core replaced by recall about a year ago, had to put a new battery in it this past winter, and put new tires on it back in October. The stock ContiTracs were really noisy from day one, but I just waited until they were worn out.

Last winter, we had a fit with the taillight bulbs blowing out and melting sockets. But from what I heard that was a common problem. Back in November, a kid in a Jeep Liberty backed into it and we had to replace the back hatch. A friend owns a bodyshop and did the work for us, with a hatch from an '08. That's the one with the recessed door pull. But the wiper arm is now broke, and I'm having a hard time locating a replacement. Anyone have any leads on one?

Try car-part.com

they have parts listings from Junkyard and salvage yards across the nation. They can hook you up with someone like LKQ that might have the part.

Good luck. BTW, many improvements and revisions were put in the new 2011 based on feedback from the market. Check 'em out.