New Forum Member

fortuneutah

Hey everyone. I am new to forum as of yesterday, although I've browsed as a guest several times. I have a '07 Edge SEL Plus AWD, Black on Tan. I love it, although now when I see the '11 with the new front end and interior, I'm having thoughts of going for a new model.

Yesterday I towed my first load over 1000lbs, my Edge handled it great. No loss in power, no steering pull, I couldn't even tell I had a heavy load ('heavy' being a relative term, is was probably between 2800 and 3000 lbs). My wife didn't share my enthusiasm for the Edge's performance.....

Love my Edge, love the forum so far. Thanks for the great information.

Hey everyone. I am new to forum as of yesterday, although I've browsed as a guest several times. I have a '07 Edge SEL Plus AWD, Black on Tan. I love it, although now when I see the '11 with the new front end and interior, I'm having thoughts of going for a new model.

Yesterday I towed my first load over 1000lbs, my Edge handled it great. No loss in power, no steering pull, I couldn't even tell I had a heavy load ('heavy' being a relative term, is was probably between 2800 and 3000 lbs). My wife didn't share my enthusiasm for the Edge's performance.....

Love my Edge, love the forum so far. Thanks for the great information.

Welcome to the forum! You can find a lot of info that might be helpful if your thinking about the '11s.

DD.