Black Plastic Molding ---> Chrome

Hi All,

I am a new owner of a 2007 Black Ford Edge and I have done some searching on Ebay, online, and on this forum and I cannot find what I am looking for so I am hoping you all can help. I am trying to find a chrome side molding to cover the black plastic molding that runs UNDERNEATH the painted part of the door ... see picture below. Does anyone know if this type of accessory/custom mod exists? I have seen what Sportwing has to offer, but that mod appears to install on the actual painted section of the door and not on the plastic piece that juts out...so that is not exactly what I am looking for. I also found this on ebay...but this does not appear to be a custom fit of the molding and looks to be somewhat of a hack job - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lower-Accent-Trim-4-Pcs-Chrome-Accessories-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aFordQ7cModelQ3aEdgeQQhashZitem33633ed5c5QQitemZ220708394437QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Anyone know if a chrome piece is custom made to fit the contour of this plastic piece that juts out underneath the door that I want to cover up? Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. - also...while I am asking for help - what is the best quality chrome window sill piece to get (for right under the windows) - seems that a lot of you folks have them so I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction in terms of fit, quality, and best price. Thanks again!

228536_2045243737436_1434668122_32402868_5000739_n.jpg

- 2007FordEdgeSEL