Proud owner of new '11 Edge Sport

milktruk

Hello all,

I've been a Ford owner for over 14 years, but an Edge owner for just over a week, and I must say this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. My previous vehicle ('03 Expedition Eddie Bauer) never did me wrong and I will miss it dearly - but this Edge is making it easy to move forward. It also helps that my wife loves it, and the kids (now that the DVD headrests are installed) love it, too.

Over the past week I've been wandering this site taking in the different opinions, concerns, and ideas that you have all been posting and I'm happy to see that there is a good amount of owners here willing to share. I look forward to seeing more and will hopefully be able to add content that others can use.

Hello all,

I've been a Ford owner for over 14 years, but an Edge owner for just over a week, and I must say this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. My previous vehicle ('03 Expedition Eddie Bauer) never did me wrong and I will miss it dearly - but this Edge is making it easy to move forward. It also helps that my wife loves it, and the kids (now that the DVD headrests are installed) love it, too.

Over the past week I've been wandering this site taking in the different opinions, concerns, and ideas that you have all been posting and I'm happy to see that there is a good amount of owners here willing to share. I look forward to seeing more and will hopefully be able to add content that others can use.

Welcome and congrats.

Did you get the factory DVD players? Congrats on the new truck. You'll just love it more the more you drive it.

Yeah, they're factory - and I'm pleasantly surprised how well they work. I just discovered today that they can even play .avi files off a usb drive. No more buying/burning DVDs!

Thank you both on the congrats, and you're right, Edgieguy - I'm loving it more every day! :D

• 2 weeks later...