20inch Diamo wheels on Edge

blumi

• 3 weeks later...

They ride fine. Only slightly stiffer than on the factory 17 inch. MPG went down a bit, though.

Sorry to change the subject but you mention that you imported the vehicle to Germany, I am looking to take my Ford Edge back to Finland after my 3 years working in Canada. I know that I have to change the rear lights, turn signals in reverse light and change to yellow bulbs and then fit new reverse and fog light to the rear and split front side light and turn signal. But I notice you have not added an extra turn signal to the front wing or door mirror, is it not required under EU rules to have side turn lamps?

Have you made any engine calibration changes to get the most from running the higher octane fuel?

Thiose rims look sweet ! Classy and bold but they look like they belong on the vehicle. I would have gotten a taller sidewall tire to fill the wheel well out a bit more and retain a somewhat smooth ride.....but that's just me. Cannot go wrong with blazing copper....I wish they offered this color on the '11.