First Road Trip for Sophia

I took my car Sophia on a 2 day trip to Minneapolis from KC. Its only a 420 mile trip but after driving it for 6+ hours, I decided this has been my best road trip car ever. After hitting all the crappy highways in Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota, car still feels great. I have owned a truck for the last few years and I wasnt sure about moving to a car chassis. I also noticed there are a lot of people driving Edges up in Minnesota than in KC. I saw at least 15 of them. There is me and another one running aournd my area. Thats it. 3 thumbs up ( deformity ) =)

We're embarking out our first big trip in ours this coming Friday. Atlanta to Milwaukee. Our traveling machine for the previous 6 years was a '01 Ford F-250 CrewCab 4x4 PowerStroke. It's been a great road tripper, but had zero place to put our suitcases except for out in the open bed.

Since my F-250 has "only" 150,000 miles, it's just a baby (that 7.3L PowerStroke will go forever)and we'll probably switch between it and the Edge for road trips.

I'm pretty excited to get going.

Bryce

It's a great time to leave GA for WI - really sweet weather up here right now. :happy feet:

Actually temps are looking to be about the same, but even though we're in a sever drought, the air is still humid and the evenings look to be cooler in Wisconsin. Sending my daughter up there in a plane this evening and going to rescue her next weekend. I can only take my extended family in small doses :hysterical:

Bryce