Replacement tires 245 60 R18 Best ones?

exfordguy

The OEM Continental's have got real noisy in the last 12,000 miles Looking for Quiet, good traction winter and summer, good tread life. I see the new models 2011's are coming with Michelin's Latatude HP are these tires any good?

I'm on my second set of Latitudes on my 08 limited. No complaints at all. They're pricey but they're great tires.

Someone on here raved about thr Toyo Versado CUV. I put them on my '07 and they are awesome tires in every aspect. They are $150 per tire. The stock lattitude HP's got really noisy as they wore down and were horrible and scary in the rain driving through puddles.

Someone on here raved about thr Toyo Versado CUV. I put them on my '07 and they are awesome tires in every aspect. They are $150 per tire. The stock lattitude HP's got really noisy as they wore down and were horrible and scary in the rain driving through puddles.

I also recently bought the Toyo Versado CUV for my '07. They have great smooth ride, however, I'm a little more spirited than most and actually prefer the cornering and handling of the Toyo Open Country H/T that I had previously. If I'm taking a corner quick, the Versado tends to roll (or at least that's how it feels) where the Open Country felt more stable.