Ford did the RIGHT thing !

Wolfie

To all the folks out there who have followed my posts over the last 18 months, I am happy to report that, FORD MOTOR COMPANY, decided to repurchase my 2010 Edge back. They also gave me my full purchase price and the interest I paid, less mileage.

After 18 mo of a nightmare for me, it only took them a couple days to make the decision to DO THE RIGHT THING !.

I am a long standing FORD customer who had NOTHING but dangerous trouble with my 2010 EDGE.

Starting at 200 miles to the week I took her back to FORD.

There are a few people I would like to thank.

KENDALL AUTO GROUP

KENDALL FORD OF EUGENE

BRAD OF FORD CUSTOMER RELATIONS

VICKI OF FORD RAV

I am happy to say that someday I will probably buy another Ford, as my family has always had a Ford somewhere, but today I am now VOLKSWAGEN.

CONVERTABLE. EOS 3.2

All the best of luck to all of you with problems !

Wolfie is now a VW.....post-8922-0-71536200-1310989463_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wolfie

It's pretty damn sad that they had to buy a new car back already . You probably wished you had such a minor issue I had this weekend a 2010 edge with less than 9000 miles I had thrown a belt and now the power steering belt went also . WHO EVER THE ENGINEER THAT DESIGNED THE POWER STEERING BELT DESIGN WITH NO ADJUSTMENT SHOULD BE FIRED AND SET ON FIRE !!!! WHAT AN "A HOLE" don't look back after all the issues going on it has just changed my mind about buying another Ford .Good luck with the VW the ones from the 60'S are still cruising around.