SCT

I know most of the people that are tuning their Edge are using a SCT X3 or SF3... now i was wondering if anyone has used the TSX and if so how do they like it?

i have always liked being able to read all my temperatures in real time... thats why im thinking of getting one but hate having to suction cup it to the windshield...

so im thinking of making a custom en-closer that would fit in that small section right above the radio on the dash... i never use it and i feel it would look pretty good there ....

what do you guys think?s

I know most of the people that are tuning their Edge are using a SCT X3 or SF3... now i was wondering if anyone has used the TSX and if so how do they like it?

i have always liked being able to read all my temperatures in real time... thats why im thinking of getting one but hate having to suction cup it to the windshield...

so im thinking of making a custom en-closer that would fit in that small section right above the radio on the dash... i never use it and i feel it would look pretty good there ....

what do you guys think?s

The TSX works perfectly fine on the Edge but there are a few things to consider:

-All of our devices (X3, Livewire) will also monitor the vehicle in real time. The only difference is the screen and not having a cable with the TSX.

-The screen portion of the TSX uses a battery that will need to be recharged so if you do mount it, keep that in mind. We do include a usb charger that could be hard wired.

The TSX works perfectly fine on the Edge but there are a few things to consider:

-All of our devices (X3, Livewire) will also monitor the vehicle in real time. The only difference is the screen and not having a cable with the TSX.

-The screen portion of the TSX uses a battery that will need to be recharged so if you do mount it, keep that in mind. We do include a usb charger that could be hard wired.

do you know what can be viewed through the TSX.. debating on that or the edge CTS...

do you know what can be viewed through the TSX.. debating on that or the edge CTS...

The included files will allow for the basics:

-battery voltage

-ect

-iat

-fuel pump duty cycle

-pressure drop across injectors

-load

-fuel trims (short and long term)

-maf counts

-spark

-throttle position

-vehicle speed

You can also use our livelink software (which is free) to create your own file to log many more items.

The included files will allow for the basics:

-battery voltage

-ect

-iat

-fuel pump duty cycle

-pressure drop across injectors

-load

-fuel trims (short and long term)

-maf counts

-spark

-throttle position

-vehicle speed

You can also use our livelink software (which is free) to create your own file to log many more items.

im shocked that you cant monitor trans temp...

im shocked that you cant monitor trans temp...

Why? The average gasoline vehicle user has no need or desire to view that; especially on the Edge. For the diesel market because of towing, it is included. As stated too, you can use our datalogging software to setup your own file from thousands of parameters.