Looking for rims and...

EDGEONU

Selling 20inch black KMC RockStars with tires mounted and balanced with TPS installed and 4 brand new never used slotted and coated rotors from R1 all for $1,500. :yahoo: Rims and tires have less then 200 miles on them. Tires Yokohama AVID ENvigor 245/50/R20. Rims and tires alone brand new are 1,700!! And you get rims and tires PLUS the 4 ROTORS!! :happy feet: :happy feet: One problem... I'm in New York and shipping is a BITCH!! Text me if interested and I can text pictures. 914-217-7552. You may wonder why I'm selling right? Getting rid of the truck wife wants something else so thats the story.

Dino

• 2 weeks later...

Dude... I wish you were here in Cali or closer.

Sad to see you selling your slotted rotors already. (and Edge too for that matter)

For anyone with the cash, this is a stellar deal seeing as you can't find slotted rotors for our cars yet. At least not a full set.

Good luck with that. If you find someone that just wants the rims and you are willing to part with the rotors only, PM me.