2012 MKX

ELation

Hello, guys.

This is my dad's 2012 MKX.

I already belong to a multiple car forums including his last ride's, so why not!

We purchased it with Sight & Sound package (Canadian) + 20" Chrome rims.

-Navi

-14channel THX sound

-Pano roof

-Adaptive HID

-Blis

-Platinum White

$200 MSRP less than Limited package but he didn't like the "Unique Aluminum" interior finish.

oh, we got it for $10,000 less than website's Build & Price.

The dealer had it in stock. Bought it last Saturday and picked it up yesterday.

mkx1.jpg

mkx2.jpg

New for 2012; mirrors with signal indicator.

mkx3.jpg

It is really a nice car but if I have to complain;

We both had imports for last 15 years. Coming from a Honda owner (both of us), Ford's Fit & Finish lacks detail and quality.

Plastic pieces around seats, rear cup holder, engine bay look flimsy and weak, but similar car (Lexus RX350) costs $10-15k more, so can't really complain I guess.

Just pick it up last night and I don't know if my parents can handle the My Ford Touch.

Too complicated, takes too many steps to get to what you want.

Hope it serves him well like his 2001 Odyssey has!

Edited by ELation

Sweet looking, really like the white, what colour is the interior. and FWD or AWD ? Give your folks Hand, help them out with My Lincoln Touch. Can;t be that hard to get use to.

Get a good coat of wax, or some kind of sealant on it before the weather for winter sets in. There are a number of them out there, and posted in this forum. Keep us posted on how they are liking it.

Joe

Oh heck, knock your socks off, and o for a new car if you can afford it. Your parents pick is what I;m actually considering for myb 1st choice, possibly Ingot silver as

a second choice. Hopefully, all will be fine with MY Lincoln Touch, no gliches. Cool to see the pic of the mirror turn signals.

Joe