Self Accelerates or Surge

kris

2011 Edge Limited... Purchased it in January 2011

In June it started accelerating on it's own, always happens at lower speeds. May do it twice in one week and then not do it for 3 weeks.

It has accelerated up to 45 mph all by itself, even going up hills.

The last time it did this in very slow traffic, my foot wasn't on the pedal and it almost hit the car in front of me..

I have taken it into the dealership like 8 different times now. The dealership has been wonderful and I really think they are trying hard to figure it out.

They have installed an on board computer so that when it happens I can push a button and it's suppose to record the findings. We've done this 3 different times

and found nothing..... I have the computer in there yet again.

They have replaced the Throttle Body once. I think they said they have replaced some of the computers on the car.

I have also had problems with the radio not coming on at all for as long as 2 days at a time. I think they have that fixed.

I have had issues with the screen not coming on at all.

My drivers memory seats not working

Seat belts locking in place.

Not talking to me when it should. I think they have that one fixed also.

I love this car, but I'm starting to get frustrated with the acceleration issues. I'm afraid to allow my daughter to drive it because it happened to her one day with me in the car and scared her pretty good.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen????????

I need help !!!!!!!!!